Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Modestly Yours

Did anyone check out Modestly Yours after reading about it?

I had a look at the articles on the front page.... my favourite is One Hot Mama..I mean Grandma, is that you? Must be cause I'm getting old! Great examples of ageism there.. yikes!

"I remember my grandmother. She was a tiny, sweet thing"

Gag me.... thing? Really?

Anyway, I found it a fairly interesting site - and I was somewhat surprised that in the midst of so much judgemental **** they did not once mention feminists - at least, not directly.

Did you stop by the site? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/is-it-ok-for-boys-to-play-dress-up/17y5s4906

    I know this topic was from a few weeks ago but just found it today, just refers back to the 'Baby X story'- something easy to watch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete